|Arbiter Assigning||updated 1/26/05|
It is important that you block all teams you are associated with in any way.
1) Click on "block teams" on the left
2) Click on the plus sign (+)
3) Scroll to the team and click the check mark to add
4) Repeat to add more.
There are other blocks you can add that will help your assignor find the best assignments for you. Use them carefully as every block limits possible assignments.
1) Block Sites:
* The site list is long as it includes high school, middle school and county park sites so this could take a while.
a. Click on "block sites"
b. Click on the plus sign (+)
c. Scroll till you find a site; click the check mark to block.
d. Repeat to add more
e. Click the red trashcan to unblock.
f. Click "Done"
2) Block Partners:
a. Basically same procedure.
b. This feature will go away once the season starts, you can continue to block partners after that by contacting me directly.
3) Travel limits:
a. Click on "Travel Limits"
b. Click on the pencil next to the day of the week
c. Scroll to find the postal code you will be starting from (Some people will be starting from work during weekdays).
d. Then set the distance in miles you want to stay within, click the check.
e. Move to the next day of the week.
f. Click "Done" when finished.
* Most important, when you have finished all this, check the box on the bottom left of your welcome page stating that you are ready to be assigned!